As you are aware, we may collect information from a variety of sources to operate the Sites, carry out our business, comply with law and other purposes described herein.
Personal Data You Provide
- Subscribe to Our Newsletter, Sign up for Get In Touch, Stay In Touch, Webinar/Training Updates, Monthly Emails or Updates, Contact Us, Updates, Feedback Surveys:
- Apply or Register for Bias Impact Response training programs:
- Download Resource Guides:
City/State or Zip Code
- Uploading Documents or Completing Forms. If you upload documents
(e.g. your CV or resume) or complete forms on the Site (e.g.
compliments for our goods or services, application for employment), we
may collect the personal data contained in those documents/forms.
- Ordering/Receiving Products, Information or Services. If you order or
receive products or services from us we may collect the following:
Marketing and communication preferences
And other types of personal data that you choose to provide to us or that we may obtain about you.
You do not have to provide the above personal data to access or use the other sections of the Site. At no time will we ask you to provide sensitive data (e.g., race, ethnicity, political opinions, religious/philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, physical/mental health, sexual orientation, or criminal record) in connection with your use of the Site.
We collect data about you from third parties.
- Personal Data From Third Parties. We may collect personal data about you from third parties such as through your social media services consistent with your settings on such services, and from other third-party sources that are lawfully entitled to share your data with us. We use and share this personal data (and may add it to the other information we have on file for you) for the purposes described in this Policy.
We collect data through your use of the Site.
We collect statistical information concerning Site usage.
- Statistical Data. To monitor utilization of the Site and continuously improve its quality, we may compile statistical information concerning the usage of the Site using analytics services, such as those provide by Google Analytics. Examples of this information would include: the number of visitors to the Site, or to sections or pages within the Site, patterns of traffic flowing through the Site, length of time spent on the Site, or in sections or pages of the Site, the other sites that refer visitors to the Site, the pages of the Site that visitors frequently use as entry and exit points, utilization of the browser and operating systems and versions used by visitors to the Site. The analytics services may transfer this information to third parties in case of a legal obligation or if a third party processes data on behalf of that service. To compile this information, we may collect and store:
Your IP address
Your operating system version
Your browser version
The pages you visit within the Site
The length of time you spend on pages within the Site
The site from which you linked to ours Search terms you used in search engines which resulted in you linking to the Site, etc.
- Google Analytics and Advertising. We may also utilize certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features through Google Analytics, such as Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These features enable us to use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the Doubleclick advertising cookie) or other third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and display ads based on your past visits to our websites. We may also merge data from Google Analytics with data from other Seramount’s databases to personalize your experience on our website. You may control your advertising preferences or opt-out of certain Google advertising products by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager, currently available at https://adssettings.google.com.
You can opt-out of third-party cookies from Google Analytics using the Google Analytics opt-out browser setting add-onor third-party ad management tools.
While all of this information can be associated with the IP address your computer had while you visited the Site, it will not be associated with you as an individual, or associated with any other personal data you may submit through the Site, or that we may store about you for any other purposes.
We collect data through cookies and similar technology.
You may control cookies, including preventing or stopping the installation and storage of cookies, through your browser settings and other tools. If you do so, our Site may not function correctly. Please refer to the Help feature of your browser for information on disabling cookies.
IMPORTANT: By using the Site, you consent to the processing of any personal data for the analytics purposes and functions described above.